Ottoman scented candle Spicy rose and honey tobacco
Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Ottoman scented candle
Spicy rose and honey tobacco
Style: 311-17581-90021108Through the maze of Constantinople, under the ceilings of a hideaway, leathery scents and tobacco swirls of whispered discussions mingle with the rose and jasmine of dancing hair. A warm scent tinged with spices and honey whispers stories of an ancient empire.
The Ottoman Empire (1299 to 1923) was succeeded by, among other things, the Republic of Turkey. At the height of its power, it stretched over three continents: all of Anatolia, the Armenian Highlands, the Balkans, the edges of the Black Sea, Syria, Mesopotamia, the Arabian peninsula and North Africa excluding Morocco.
- Manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers
- Top notes: Cinnamon, Clove, Saffron, Turkish Rose
- Heart notes: Honey Tobacco, Smoked Leather
- Base notes: Musk, Patchouli
- Height: 4.25" (10.5 cm)
- Diameter: 3.5" (9 cm)
- Burn time: 55 to 65 hours
- 9.5 oz (270 g)
- Acetyl cedrene,4 tert.butylcyclohexul,d limonene