Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
D.S. & Durga
Bowmakers eau de parfum
Style: 311-17487-38021202Amongst the transcendental woods of the 1800s, craftsmen from the Massachusetts Bay Colony built violins and bows in the tiny towns of the Pioneer Valley. The shops were riddled with old growth mahogany, burled maple shavings, amber pine rosin, aged walnut and their unique secret varnishes.
Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn by a musician and architect, D.S. & Durga offers immersive, unisex fragrances that tell a story. Inspired by music, literature and architecture, the duo strive to transform what they love into scents, which become a doorway to an imaginary world where anything is possible.
- Unisex perfume
- Top notes: Violin Varnish, Mahogany, Outdoors Accord
- Middle notes: Amber Pine Rosin, Maplewood, Cypress
- Base notes: Spiced Tree Resin, Cedar, Moss
- Crafted by hand in small batches
- Made in the U.S.
- 50 ml
- Tree rosin, mahogany, rosewood, cedar, cypress, amber pine
- Geraniol, alcohol, benzyl cinnamate, citral, water, benzyl benzoate