Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
D.S. & Durga
Radio Bombay eau de parfum
Style: 311-17487-38021215Transistor radio hewn of sandalwood radiates ragas in the Bandra heat. Hot copper tubes warm the soft wood releasing blooms of musk, cream, peach, ambrette, coco, cedar distillates.
Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn by a musician and architect, D.S. & Durga offers immersive, unisex fragrances that tell a story. Inspired by music, literature and architecture, the duo strive to transform what they love into scents, which become a doorway to an imaginary world where anything is possible.
- Unisex perfume
- Top notes: Radiant Wood, Copper, Cedar
- Middle notes: Sandalwood, Radiant Iris, Boronia
- Base notes: Balsam Fir Absolute, Coconut Musc, Ambergris
- Crafted by hand in small batches
- Made in the U.S.
- 100 ml
- Linalool, alcohol, limonene, citral, water, geraniol
- Wood, boronia, copper, cedar, iris, sandalwood