Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Composition No. 1 perfume
In Joya's first perfume, Composition No. 1, the forbidden fruit-quince, not apple-puts forth a surprising and innocent character. Warm, inviting and subtly sweet on the skin, danger is rendered fresh and open. A rich and unique olfactory experience offered by the Brooklyn-based brand and presented in a simple, elegant porcelain bottle.
- Top notes: sparkling citrus, Italian Mandarin, Valencia orange and quince
- Heart: rich florals, heliotrope petals, tuberose, jasmine, camellia and Damask rose
- Drydown: creamy sandalwood, pale musk and a hint of tonka bean
- Bottle: handmade slip cast porcelain bottle with a 22k gold dipped wand
- 75 ml / 2 fl. Oz.
- Isopropyl myristate, d-limonene, parfum, hexyl cinnamal