Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
The foxglove is a purplish pink flower whose shape is reminiscent of a glove's fingers. While this large plant's seeds, stems, petals and flowers of are toxic, it also has medicinal properties that increase blood flow through the body. So, poison or cure? Joya plays on this duality with this seductive candle. Its gentle burst of green creates a tender, yet bold blend. Its notes of herbs, cedar, and oak underscore hints of honeyed flowers and the juicy, bittersweet tang of blood orange. This fragrance available in a matte green vial with a sleek and refined design will add a touch of charm to your day.
- Top notes: blood orange, salt meadow grass and hyacinth leaves
- Heart: honeyed jasmine, camellia and jonquille
- Drydown: treaty oak, white cedar and wild musk
- Bottle: handmade slip cast porcelain bottle with a 22k gold dipped wand
- 75 ml / 2 fl. Oz.
- Isopropyl myristate, fragrance, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, aldehyde, coumarin, lilial, limonene, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, galaxolide, linalool, eugenol