Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Maison Louis Marie
No.09 Vallée de Farney eau de parfum
Vallée de Farney is a nature preserve located in the native forests of the island of Mauritius. Home to more than 100 plant species and numerous animal species, it is where Louis Marie discovered many new plant specimens. This perfume inspired by the wild forest has a woody, mineral fragrance. Top notes of grapefruit, orange, and black pepper are supported by cedarwood and patchouli accents.
- Top notes: grapefruit, orange, black pepper
- Heart: cedarwood, patchouli, geranium
- Base notes: vetiver, amber, musk
- Glass bottle
- Cruelty-free vegan product formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- 1.7 fl. oz. (50 ml)
- Made in the U.S.
- Water, alcohol, fragrances
- Grapefruit, orange, black pepper