Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Maduraï scented candle
Splendour of Indian jasmine
The Duke of Tuscany first brought jasmine in India in 1690, a flower originally from Arabia. Whether fresh or dried, they still play a quintessential role in India's myths, legends and daily rituals. At times, jasminum sambac perfumes loose-leaf tea; at others, it is braided into floral necklaces. Revered spiritually, the odorant flower turns into an offering in Hindu temples.
- Manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers
- Top notes: Ylang-Ylang
- Heart notes: Sambac Jasmine absolute
- Base notes: Benzoin Resin
- Height: 4.25" (10.5 cm)
- Diameter: 3.5" (9 cm)
- Burn time: 55 to 65 hours
- 9.5 oz (270 g)
- 1,3 benzodioxole 5 carbaldehyde, citronellol