Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Regenerated nylon tote
Style: 166-17106-520401A Canadian design by 457 ANEW at Le 31
- A versatile, eco-friendly design with utility flair!
- Rugged ECONYL® recycled and regenerated Italian nylon made from fishing nets
- REPREVE® polyester lining made from recycled plastic bottles
- Hand or shoulder straps made with recycled seat belts from automobile and aeronautical industry surplus
- Aluminum buckle from Quebec, cut out, painted and engraved by the CNC studio in Montreal
- Inner compartment for a 15" (38 cm) laptop
- Handmade in Canada with fair labour practices
Height: 17" (43.25 cm)
Length: 12" (30.5 cm)
Width: 5" (12.75 cm)
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
ECONYL® Recycled Nylon
This product gives materials a second life. The ECONYL® recycled nylon used in making it comes from waste, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring, or other post-industrial waste rescued from landfills and oceans all over the world.
REPREVE® Recycled Polyester
This product gives materials a second life. The REPREVE® recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled plastic bottles.
Reduction of Emissions
Compared to conventional nylon, every ton of ECONYL® raw material saves 7 barrels of crude oil and avoids the equivalent emissions of 5.7 metric tons of CO2. Therefore, by choosing ECONYL® nylon over nylon made from oil, you can reduce this material's contribution to global warming by up to 80%.
Made in Canada
This product is proudly made in Canada.
MAIN MATERIAL: 100% ECONYL REGENERATED NYLON
- Do not machine dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron