Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Cycling Bigfoot TENCEL lyocell* cap
- Tentree, a Canadian brand at Le 31
- The mythical forest and mountain creature has taken over this cap aboard its bicycle
- Soft and lightweight fabric made of TENCEL™ Lyocell cellulose fibres sourced from sustainable forests
- Logo emblem made of sustainably harvested cork
- Rigid, curved visor
- 10 trees will be planted for every item sold
*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
Forest-Conscious TENCEL™ Lyocell
These biodegradable TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres are produced using certified wood pulp from sustainable sources. Choosing these fibres helps protect the world's ancient and endangered forests.
Reduction of Emissions
TENCEL™ Lyocell generates up to 30% fewer carbon emissions and uses 16% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional lyocell.
TENCEL&trade Lyocell fibres are made using a closed-loop manufacturing process in which over 99% of the water and solvent is reused. Their production also reduces the impact on water by 20% compared to conventional lyocell.
- 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell
Wash by hand
Do not bleach
Do not professionally clean
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press