Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Style: 136-8551-2030212A product made in Canada by Quartz Co. at Le 31
- A parka designed to withstand the cold to -30 °C and stand the test of time!
- Fitted style
- Warm premium canadian white duck down and feather insulation, 650 fill power
- Waterproof and breathable, REPREVE® polyester shell made from recycled plastic bottles
- Adjustable tunnel hood with elastic drawstrings
- Quilted mock neck
- Full-length two-way zip
- Recessed microfibre cuffs
The size of the item pictured is medium
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
REPREVE® Recycled Polyester
This product gives materials a second life. The REPREVE® recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled plastic bottles.
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled materials, like plastic bottles or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
The down and feathers used in this product are sourced from farms certified for their responsible breeding practices.
Reduction of Emissions
REPREVE® recycled polyester generates up to 23% fewer carbon emissions and uses 43% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional polyester.
- 80% canadien white duck down
- 20% canadian white duck feathers
- 50% polyester
- 50% recycled polyester
- 57% polyester
- 43% REPREVE® polyester made out of recycled plastic bottles
- 100% polyester
Do not bleach
Do not iron or press