Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Regenerated nylon parka
Style: 136-17106-20457A product made in Canada by 457 ANEW at Le 31
- Make way for an eco-friendly performance parka!
- Water-repellent shell of ECONYL® nylon made from fishing net
- Ultra light and warm, multi-layer insulation that is rated for -13°F (-25°C)
- Belt detail upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- Hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Tunnel hood
- Full-length two-way zip
- Recessed cuffs
The size of the item pictured is medium
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
ECONYL® Recycled Nylon
This product gives materials a second life. The ECONYL® recycled nylon used in making it comes from waste, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring, or other post-industrial waste rescued from landfills and oceans all over the world.
Reduction of Emissions
Compared to conventional nylon, every ton of ECONYL® raw material saves 7 barrels of crude oil and avoids the equivalent emissions of 5.7 metric tons of CO2. Therefore, by choosing ECONYL® nylon over nylon made from oil, you can reduce this material's contribution to global warming by up to 80%.
Made in Canada
This product is proudly made in Canada.
- 100% polyester
Do not bleach
Iron with or without steam