Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
modern men's fashion
Eco-friendly techno hooded jacket
Style: 136-11843-210435Le 31 exclusive
- A light and packable jacket to keep you comfortably warm and dry
- Stretch windproof recycled nylon fabric
- Bio-based Sorona® polyester insulation made from plant-based renewable materials
- Durable, eco-friendly Teflon EcoElite™* waterproof treatment
- Tunnel hood
- Full-length zip
- Elastic cuffs
- Patch pocket on the sleeve
*Teflon EcoElite™ is a trademark of The Chemours Company, FC LCC used under license by Simons
The size of the item pictured is medium
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled nylon used in making it comes from reclaimed clothing, nylon scraps, or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled nylon generates up to 52% fewer carbon emissions and uses 57% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional nylon.
The production of recycled nylon reduces the impact on water by 43% compared to conventional nylon.
The Teflon EcoElite™ finish applied to this garment is the first renewably sourced, plant-based, and non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency.
- 92% reprocessed nylon
- 8% spandex
- 100% Sorona® bio-based polyester
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Do not iron or press
Close all closures fasteners before washing