Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
modern men's fashion
Eco-friendly techno vest
Style: 136-11843-208598Le 31 exclusive
- Light and packable sleeveless jacket for warm and dry eco-friendly comfort
- Stretch windproof recycled nylon fabric
- Bio-based Sorona® polyester insulation made from plant-based renewable materials
- Rugged water-repellent Teflon EcoElite™* treatment made from renewable plant-based materials
- Full-length zip
- Zip pockets with a tone-on-tone band trim
*Teflon EcoElite™ is a trademark of The Chemours Company, FC LCC, used under license by Simons
The size of the item pictured is medium
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled nylon used in making it comes from reclaimed clothing, nylon scraps, or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled nylon generates up to 52% fewer carbon emissions and uses 57% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional nylon.
The production of recycled nylon reduces the impact on water by 43% compared to conventional nylon.
The Teflon EcoElite™ finish applied to this garment is the first renewably sourced, plant-based, and non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency.
- 92% reprocessed nylon
- 8% spandex
- 100% Sorona® bio-based polyester
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Do not iron or press
Close all closures fasteners before washing