Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Measure from the crotch to the ground.
modern men's fashion
Minimal down parka
- A minimalist high-performance parka that will keep you warm in temperatures as low as -25 °C
- Warm, down and feather insulation from farms with certified responsible practices
- Waterproof and windproof
- Fabric treated with a durable Teflon EcoElite™ water-resistant coating made from renewable plant materials
- Sealed seams
- Adjustable tunnel hood with elastic drawstrings
- Zip closure under a magnetic placket
- Polyester fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
Work that appears in the photo: Melvin Charney, Allegorical Columns of the CCA Garden, 1988 (detail) © The Estate of Melvin Charney/ SOCAN (2022)
The size of the item pictured is medium
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 59% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- 41% polyester
- 100% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- 90% down
- 10% feathers
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry
Do not iron or press
Close all closures fasteners before washing
Do not use fabric softener
Do not twist