Sorry this item is no longer available
Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
GreenStride™ Edge waterproof boots
- Timberland at Simons
- Packed with rock-solid reliability and a heritage hiking look, the new Edge boot joins the ranks of tried-and-true original Timberland with innovative new eco-friendly features
- Waterproof upper in Better Leather* nubuck leather and ReBOLT™ ripstop fabric made from a minimum of 50% recycled plastic
- ReBOLT™ fabric lining made from a minimum of 50% recycled plastic
- TimberDry™ waterproof and breathable membrane that keep your feet dry, made from 50% recycled plastic
- Comfortable padded collar
- Moulded foam anti-fatigue footbed with leather top cover, that returns energy with every step
- GreenStride™ high-rebound foam midsole, made with 75% natural sugar cane and responsibly sourced natural rubber from trees
- Studded rubber outersole providing great traction
- Model number: TB0A2KT
*From a tannery rated silver for its environmental responsibility by the Leather Working Group
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled materials, like plastic bottles or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled polyester generates up to 23% fewer carbon emissions and uses 43% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional polyester.
- Leather, textile
- Other materials
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press