Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
MIL 1978 three-toned loafers
- CAMPERLAB at Simons
- An experimental parallel universe of the brand Camper, where collections are rooted in authenticity and reflect the spirit of the Mallorca island through a surrealistic aesthetic and a sense of sophisticated design
- In a creative approach fueled by the beauty of contradictions, the typical penny loafer is presented in a square shape with broad, simple lines and brushed strokes of colour
- LWG*-certified genuine leather upper
- Part leather and part fabric interior made of recycled polyester and cotton
- Breathable, antimicrobial, cushioning removable OrthoLite® Recycled™ foam footbed
- Non-slip outsole made of partly natural and recycled rubber
- Signature dust bag included
- Model number: K100763-008
*The Leather Working Group is an organization that monitors and certifies the environmental practices of leather manufacturers.
- Leather and textile