Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
The North Face
ThermoBall™ Traction V slippers
- The North Face at Simons
- For base camp or après-ski, shuffling through the snow to grab the morning paper or simply lounge at home, these sporty thermal slippers slide on your feet in next to no time, wrapping them in unrivaled comfort and warmth
- Recycled polyester ripstop upper with soft fleece lining
- PFC-free durable water-repellent finish
- Comfortable elastic collar
- Elastic side panels and heel loop for easy on/off
- Convertible into mule with collapsible heel
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ Eco synthetic insulation that locks warm air in and retains heat close to the body
- Triple-layer removable insole for superior comfort: EVA, memory foam and soft cotton fleece
- High-traction rubber outsole, made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- Model number: NF0A3UZN
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled materials, like plastic bottles or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled polyester generates up to 23% fewer carbon emissions and uses 43% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional polyester.
- 100% recycled polyester
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press