Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Campo black-white sneakers
- VEJA, a French brand at Simons
- Transparency, social projects, renewable supply, innovative eco-friendly materials. VEJA's mission is to rethink the sneaker, with one foot in design and the other in commitment. Choose the Campo silhouette in a contrasting colourway for an eco-friendly shoe with a trendy look.
- Upper and inserts in ChromeFree leather, sourced from farms in southern Brazil, with innovative tanning that is free of chrome, heavy metals, and harmful acid
- V logo made from rubber and rice waste
- 100% recycled polyester Tech fabric lining
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Removable insole made of Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled EVA, and organic cotton
- Amazonian rubber, rice waste, and recycled rubber outer sole
- Made in Brazil
- Model number: CP0501537B
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
The leather used in this product comes from manufacturing facilities certified for their responsible environmental practices.
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled materials, like plastic bottles or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
The organic cotton used in making this product was grown according to organic methods that minimize the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
- ChromeFree leather and suede
- Recycled polyester
- Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled EVA, organic cotton
- Organic cotton
- Amazonian rubber, recycled rubber, rice waste