Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
V-12 B-Mesh white-olive sneakers
- VEJA, a French brand at Simons
- Transparency, social projects, renewable supply, innovative eco-friendly materials. VEJA's mission is to rethink the sneaker, with one foot in design and the other in commitment. Opt for the V-12 silhouette in this contrasted colourway for a shoe that is eco-friendly with just the right amount of retro style!
- Upper in B-Mesh, an innovative material made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- C.W.L.* and vegan suede overlays
- 100% recycled polyester Tech fabric lining
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Removable insole made of Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled EVA, and organic cotton
- Amazonian rubber, rice waste, and recycled rubber outer sole
- Made in Brazil
- Model number: XD0102820B
*Cotton Worked as Leather, a biosourced vegan faux-leather material made from 100% organic cotton fabric covered with a PU, castor oil, and maize starch-based coating
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled materials, like plastic bottles or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
The organic cotton used in making this product was grown according to organic methods that minimize the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled polyester generates up to 23% fewer carbon emissions and uses 43% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional polyester.
- Recycled polyester, textile, organic cotton
- Recycled polyester
- Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled EVA, organic cotton
- Organic cotton
- Amazonian rubber, recycled rubber, rice waste
Do not wash