Sorry this item is no longer available
Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
U77 bib pant
Style: 141-13469-21007A sustainable French design by Picture for I.FIV5
- Performance, attention to detail and innovative materials: all the words you need to hear to head outdoors in these overalls!
- Waterproof, water repellent and breathable DryPlay membrane made from a blend of bio-sourced and recycled polyester
- Strategic Coremax insulation on the back, sleeves and hood
- Rugged water-repellent Teflon EcoElite™ treatment made from renewable plant-based materials
- Very high 20,000 mm waterproof rating
- Very high 20,000 g breathability rating
- Fully sealed seams
- Thigh vents
- Adjustable straps
- Lycra microfibre side panels
The size of the item pictured is large
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled materials, like plastic bottles or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled polyester generates up to 23% fewer carbon emissions and uses 43% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional polyester.
The Teflon EcoElite™ finish applied to this garment is the first renewably sourced, plant-based, and non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency.
- 54% polyester biopet
- 46% recycled polyester
- 100% polyester
Do not bleach
Do not professionally clean
Do not tumble dry
Iron with or without steam