Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Bio-based insulating windbreaker jacket
Style: 142-11843-207168Exclusively from I.FIV5
- From our Winter Intensity collection, designed for winter sports
- A fusion of technical and thermal details in an active piece that's perfect for winter sports enthusiasts in the most intense conditions
- Water-repellent and windproof, slight stretch shell made from recycled nylon
- Brushed jersey side panels, underarm eyelets
- Lightweight synthetic insulation made from bio-based Sorona® polyester
- Full-length reversed zip
- Hand-rest pockets
- Safety chest pocket
- Tunnel hood and drawcord-adjustable toggle edging
- Reflective details to keep you safe and visible in the dark
The size of the item pictured is medium
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled nylon used in making it comes from reclaimed clothing, nylon scraps, or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
Sorona® Bio-based Polyester
Sorona® bio-based polyester is made of 37% plant-based material. Partially produced from renewable biomass, its production generates fewer carbon emissions and helps reduce the use of fossil resources.
The Teflon EcoElite™ finish applied to this garment is the first renewably sourced, plant-based, and non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled nylon generates up to 52% fewer carbon emissions and uses 57% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional nylon.
- 92% reprocessed nylon
- 8% spandex
- 95% polyester
- 5% spandex
- 100% Sorona® bio-based polyester
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Wring out and hang to dry
Do not iron or press