How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure your hips at the widest point.
Measure from the crotch to the ground.
Rival Fleece essential fleece joggers
- Under Armour at I.FIV5
- The ultimate must-have for the athletic wardrobe, now more comfortable than ever
- Ultra comfortable cotton-blend jersey with fluffy cotton fleece lining
- ColdGear technology to absorb and retain heat
- Elastic waist with an adjustable drawstring
- Slant front pockets and a snap-flap welt pocket at the back
- Ribbed knit ankles
The size of the item pictured is medium
- 80% cotton
- 20% polyester
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press