Hana vermillion curves bralette
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16190-20101Othersea Quebec collection at Simons
- Made for summer sports, this top lets you move in style. We love its abstract mix of forms!
- ECONYL nylon blend made from fishing nets left in the ocean and post-consumption scraps
- SPF 50+ protection
- Soft, unpadded cups for natural shaping
- Made with love in Quebec City
- Matching swim bottom sold separately
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
ECONYL® Recycled Nylon
This product gives materials a second life. The ECONYL® recycled nylon used in making it comes from waste, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring, or other post-industrial waste rescued from landfills and oceans all over the world.
Reduction of Emissions
Compared to conventional nylon, every ton of ECONYL® raw material saves 7 barrels of crude oil and avoids the equivalent emissions of 5.7 metric tons of CO2. Therefore, by choosing ECONYL® nylon over nylon made from oil, you can reduce this material's contribution to global warming by up to 80%.
Made in Canada
This product is proudly made in Canada.
78% ECONYL NYLON, 22% SPANDEX
- Hand wash
- Do not machine dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron