Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Recycled Retreat backpack
- Herschel at Simons
- A piece inspired by mountain bags and crafted from the strongest and most durable of fabrics
- Rugged weave made entirely from recycled materials
- Magnetic button flap closure
- Grab handle and adjustable padded straps
- Small side pockets and small magnetic button flap pocket at the front
- Large main compartment with a drawcord
- Small inner pocket for a laptop
- Ergonomic straps and padded back
- Height: 19" (48 cm)
- Length: 15" (38 cm)
- Width: 4.25" (11 cm)
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled materials, like plastic bottles or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled polyester generates up to 23% fewer carbon emissions and uses 43% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional polyester.
- 100% recycled PET with TPE coating
Wash by hand
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press