Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Tornado rectangular sunglasses
- Parafina collection from Spain at Simons
- This bold and eco-friendly tortoiseshell design has everything you'll love!
- These frames are made from organic acetate and two recycled aluminum cans
- 100% UV protection
- Polarized lenses for glare-free vision and optimal colour perception
- Level 0 UV protection rating, perfect for cloudy days
- The company is committed to donating 5% of every sale to the Parafina Social Project that funds education for young children in Paraguay
- Rigid case, small cleaning cloth and designer pen included
- The eco-friendly pencil contains seeds. Plant it when you are done using it and a tree will emerge
Eye width: 50 mm
Bridge: 20 mm
Temple: 150 mm
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
Bio-acetate, a cellulose-based material, is made with plasticizers from natural and renewable sources rather than petroleum-based ones. The entire material is plant based and biodegradable, and as a result is better for our planet.
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled aluminium used in making it comes from cans and other aluminium waste that's meticulously processed in order to be like new and thus prevent it from ending up in landfills and waterways.
- 100% aluminum from recycled soda cans and bio-acetate