How to Take Your Measurements
To select the clothing size best suited for you, be sure to take your body measurements as follows.
With your arms at your sides, measure the widest part of the chest while keeping the tape measure under the arms and over the shoulder blades.
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point, between the top of the hips and the bottom of the ribs.
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
edited modern fashion
Longline jersey shirt
- This shirt is made from a lightweight, stretch, fine knit jersey.
- Slightly structured stretch jersey with breathable terry lining
- Shiny tone-on-tone buttons
- Slightly long, straight fit
- Long sleeves
Our models are wearing sizes small and large.
The size of the item pictured is small
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- 67% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ viscose
- 27% nylon
- 6% spandex
Do not bleach
Wring out and lay flat to dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash in cold water
Do not soak
Low iron inside out if needed