Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Regenerated nylon cocoon hood parka
Style: 184-17106-1841457 ANEW, a Canadian brand at Simons
- A minimalist parka with a tailored fit made from materials that would have been sent to the landfill
- Designed to brave the cold down to -13°F (-25 °C)
- Strong ECONYL® regenerated nylon shell made from fishing nets and outdated rugs
- Straps at the back from automobile and aeronautical industry surplus
- Multilayer synthetic insulation
- Built-in hood
- High neck with soft, suede-like lining
- Two-way zip closure
- Slit pockets at the front and inner zip pocket
- Fitted ribbed knit cuffs
- Made in Canada
The size of the item pictured is small
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
ECONYL® Recycled Nylon
This product gives materials a second life. The ECONYL® recycled nylon used in making it comes from waste, like fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring, or other post-industrial waste rescued from landfills and oceans all over the world.
Reduction of Emissions
Compared to conventional nylon, every ton of ECONYL® raw material saves 7 barrels of crude oil and avoids the equivalent emissions of 5.7 metric tons of CO2. Therefore, by choosing ECONYL® nylon over nylon made from oil, you can reduce this material's contribution to global warming by up to 80%.
Made in Canada
This product is proudly made in Canada.
Lining and fill
- 100% polyester
- 100% ECONYL® recycled nylon
Do not bleach
Iron with or without steam