Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
edited modern fashion
Recycled nylon hooded puffer jacket
Style: 184-11843-206205Exclusively from Simons
- A very warm coat with a comfortable, airy design, perfect to wear on its own on cold days or as an extra layer under a shell
- Ultra light, natural down insulation from farms with certified responsible practices
- Light nylon fabric partially made from scraps of post-industrial recycled fabric and recovered clothing
- Durable Teflon EcoElite™* water-repellent treatment made from renewably-sourced materials
- Attached hood with elastic edging that fits snugly around the face for optimal protection from the cold and bad weather
- Full-length zip
- Vertical zip pockets hidden in the seams
- Fully packable in its included carry pouch
*Teflon EcoElite™ is a trademark of The Chemours Company, FC LCC used under license by Simons.
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled nylon used in making it comes from reclaimed clothing, nylon scraps, or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
The down and feathers used in this product are sourced from farms certified for their responsible breeding practices.
The Teflon EcoElite™ finish applied to this garment is the first renewably sourced, plant-based, and non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled nylon generates up to 52% fewer carbon emissions and uses 57% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional nylon.
- 90% down
- 10% feathers
- 100% reprocessed nylon
Do not bleach
Do not iron or press