Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Recycled Superstar Parley sneakers
- adidas x Parley at Simons
- Since its beginnings in the '70s, the adidas Superstar has never stopped evolving. After leaving the gym to become a style icon around the world, it is now reformulated to help end plastic waste. When tradition meets innovation, a rising and eco-conscious star emerges.
- Synthetic leather upper containing a minimum of 50% recycled material
- Tongue tag, heel strap and three woven Ocean Plastic®* fabric bands
- Side perforations for better ventilation, rubber toe cap
- Textile lining
- Removable OrthoLite® foam cork-covered footbed
- Midsole made of 20% Boost foam from production scraps
- Rubber waffle outsole
- Model number: GV7615
*Ocean Plastic® is a material created from upcycled plastic waste intercepted by Parley in coastal areas before it reaches the ocean.
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled plastic used in making it comes from plastic waste that's meticulously sorted and processed in order to be like new and thus prevent it from ending up in landfills and waterways.
- Recycled foam, cork
- Recycled plastic