Sorry this item is no longer available
Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Theory Cloud Old Skool sneakers
- Vans at Simons
- Designed as Vans #36 in 1977, the Old Skool sneaker introduced the iconic side stripe, a random line originally called "Jazz stripe". Slip on the skate shoe emblem in this new colour reminiscent of white sand dunes!
- Rugged canvas upper with genuine leather and suede overlays
- Padded, leather-lined collar
- Memory foam footbed for superior comfort
- Signature rubber waffle outsole
- Model number: VN0A5KRSC01
- Suede, canvas
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press