Sorry this item is no longer available
Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Rollercoaster shell jacket
- Houdini at i.FiV5
- A technical shell jacket made with one goal in mind: mobility. To accomplish this, mountaineering and off-piste manoeuvres were simulated during its design, resulting in a perfectly articulated protective style!
- Light, stretch and silent recycled polyester outer fabric called Loop HardshellTM
- Bluesign-certified construction in a sustainable development style
- Very high 20,000 g breathability rating
- Very high 65 ft (20,000 mm) waterproof rating
- Fully-sealed seams
- Underarm vents
- Multiple pockets with water-resistant zips
The size of the item pictured is small
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
This product gives materials a second life. The recycled polyester used in making it comes from recycled materials, like plastic bottles or other post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
Reduction of Emissions
Recycled polyester generates up to 23% fewer carbon emissions and uses 43% fewer fossil resources compared to conventional polyester.
- 70% recycled polyester
- 30% polyester
Do not bleach
Do not professionally clean
Iron with or without steam